Reminiscent of Nazi Germany, the U.S. Government is conducting internal threat assessments on the American people, labeling Right Wing Extremism as "those that are mainly anti-government, rejecting federal authority in favor of state or local authority." Americans should be very alarmed.
Why is our Government taking aim at "We the People" by instilling fear in our political beliefs? The message is clear, if anyone rejects federal authority, such as federal marijuana laws in favor of state laws that legalize medical marijuana, they are considered by the U.S. Government to be an "extremist".
This is nothing short of Government branded terror over it's people. What happened to our "Government of the people, for the people, by the people?". Has it become a government that instills fear into the people? A government that conducts threat assessments on American citizens? And can somebody please explain why the Department of Homeland Security is collecting intelligence on US citizens and formulating threat assessments based on that information? What laws are being violated to collect the intelligence? If our emails are being screened and electronic communications are being filtered we are all being spied upon by our own government. That would be horrific.
But allow me to make it easy on them;
Message for the Department of Homeland Security:
My name is Bill Scoggin. I live in California. You can "hunt" me down using my IP address. If you barge through my front door without a warrant I'll shoot. I'm a conservative, I didn't vote for Obama, I reject many Federal government actions, therefore your criteria classifies me as extremist. This is a partial list of what I reject about our government;
- I Reject Universal Health Care paid for by my tax dollars.
- I Reject NAFTA, in particular Peru where Child labor manufactures goods imported into the US, and where Corporations are strip mining Peru's natural resources without any EPA type regulations.
- I Reject Gun Control, in particular any attempts to reinstate the semi-automatic weapons ban.
- I Reject Government threat assessments on US taxpayers. And I reject the whole idea that government would even think of classifying it's citizens as "extremist" for rejecting certain laws and actions.
- I Reject 1 trillion of US tax dollars being spent to fight global poverty.
- I Reject taxes that are punitive in nature, such as the cigarette tax.
- I Reject Federal Marijuana laws.
- I Reject strip searching little old ladies at airports and letting Arabs walk right on by. Thats your job... are you guys idiots or just plain stupid?
- I Reject Federal failure to protect our borders. Another one of your "jobs" that you are inept at. Of course I know why, it's much easier to monitor "internal threats" than to stop the flow of illegals and drugs into this country.
- I Reject our President bowing before a King.
- I Reject our President apologizing to the world for America.
- I Reject higher taxes.
- And I'll Reject anything else wrong with Government that I damn well please.
If this isn't enough information for you to obtain a warrant and dispatch 30 agents, armed with fully automatic weapons, I am sure you can hack into my online accounts and manufacture all the evidence you need. You could even link me to Al Qaeda if that works for you. In any case, there are a slew full of US prosecutors willing to manufacture evidence on just about anything these days.
As far as I can tell, the Department of Homeland Security has become the New Nazi Party. If anyone disagrees with the federal government they label "Citizens" as extremist. That is insanity.
So tell me, Nazi party, now that Gitmo is closing, will I die by firing squad or be sent to a secret gas chamber?