According to Rasmussen Daily, 33% of Americans "strongly approve" of the way Barack Obama is handling himself as President. http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll
This minority represents the "radical left", approving of everything our President is doing, including his latest photo op with avowed anti-American leader Hugo Chavez, who handed Obama a book titled "Open Veins of Latin America: Five Centuries of the Pillage of a Continent," by Uruguayan journalist Eduardo Galeano, blaming foreign interests like the United States for exploiting Latin America for centuries. Obama called the exchange a "Nice Gesture" and promised to read the propaganda.
Does our President not know the significance of his actions? By accepting this book from a self imposed dictator with a smile and a handshake, our President is conceding the notion that America is the source of all evil in the world, and we are culpable for it's misery.
When you examine his actions over the past few weeks, there has been no action taken against North Korea for launching an ICBM, no action taken against Iran for installing 6000 new centrifuges in pursuit of an Islamic bomb, and no civil rights issues addressed at the South American summit under totalitarianism and communism. Political prisoners in Cuba no longer exist on the world stage.
Obama's message at the South American summit: You have been treated unfairly, and there is great inequality due to race. In other words, totalitarianism and communism are no longer sources of human suffering. America is. And more US tax dollars will be needed to repair the damage we inflicted.
And this is the Change most Americans voted for, the Change most Americans approve of, and the Change that 33% of hard-core Obama supporters seek. The radical left is driving the remaining 67% of Americans over a cliff in the largest scam to abdicate power in world history.
President Obama has established that steady appeasement is his calling. That the U.S. is complicit in human suffering, and the almighty (albeit broke) U.S. taxpayer is responsible for bringing an end to it. All at a time when U.S. unemployment is nearing depression era levels. Which begs the question. When is our President going to stop pandering to America-haters and focus on fixing the enormous problems we face at home?
That appears unlikely in this new age of appeasement and selling off of American power abroad.
And in case you might be wondering what will happen when Iran announces it has a nuclear weapon... well nothing short of stern meaningless words meant to appease the 67% of us who recognize the real danger.