The latest group pulling at Obama's puppet strings are house democrats, who have opposed funding GITMO closure without a concrete plan of what to do with the terrorist, and are further pressing Obama for a milestone plan in Afghanistan.
It's nice to see Democrats finally waking up for a change. The love affair is dwindling.
But this isn't the only opposition Obama has faced in his rush to rule with a socialist fist. Other failures thusfar;
- Cap and Trade
- Halting Iran's nuke program
- Getting NATO to commit combat forces in Afghanistan
- Attaining global consensus on battling Somali pirates
- Creating US jobs
- Reducing home foreclosures
- Preventing Big Three bankruptcy
- Halting earmarks
- Containing the Taliban
- Reducing violence in Pakistan
- Making meaningful progress in Health Care
- Taking action against NK for testing an ICBM
A Leader actually gets things done. So the question is, what has Obama accomplished? Nil, Nadda, Zero, Zilch. Signing legislation to close what congress won't fund isn't progress. It's a set back. As is everything else this promise-buster has failed to do. And house democrats are finally seeing the light.
Please take the poll.